At GrannyMaster, we expect our users to respect the intellectual property rights of others. All capitalized terms used in the GrannyMaster Copyright Policy have the same meaning as defined in the GrannyMaster Terms of Service, which incorporates this policy by reference into its terms.
Discouragement of Copyright Infringement
We ask users of GrannyMaster to take care to avoid infringing copyrights of others. If you infringe copyrights of others, Your Content may be removed or suspended in whole or part. It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, to disable and/or terminate accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are charged repeatedly with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
Recourse for Copyright Owners: Reporting Complaints
We also provide a mechanism for copyright owners, or those authorized to act on behalf of an owner of a copyright, to report infringing use of their content on the GrannyMaster Platform. In accordance with the Copyright Act, 1957, we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to our Copyright Agent. We provide you the requirements of a proper complaint below. For your convenience, the entire text of the Copyright Act, 1957 can be found online at: http://www.copyright.gov.in/Documents/CopyrightRules1957.pdf
In order to provide us a complaint in accordance with the Copyright Act, you should:
- Provide your contact information, including your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are covered in your complaint, you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient for us to locate each instance of allegedly infringing material that you are requesting to be removed or disabled. (For example, by providing each URL where the material may be found on the GrannyMaster Platform.)
- Include the following statements in the body of the complaint:
I declare that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).
I declare that the information in this complaint is accurate and that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- Include a physical or electronic signature (e.g. typing your printed name)
- Deliver this complaint with all items completed to the Designated Copyright Agent for GrannyMaster, at:
Attn: Copyright Agent
Attn: Copyright Agent
D4, SreeRudram Residency, Opposite Mammiyoor Temple, Guruvayoor, Kerala.
If There Is a Copyright Complaint Against You
If you receive a notice that a posting or portion of Your Content has been removed or suspended due to a copyright complaint, that means that we removed it at the request of a content owner. If you believe the material was removed in error, you have the option to file a counter-notification. When we receive a proper counter-notification, we will forward it to the party who originally complained about the alleged copyright violation. If we do not receive a notice from the original complainant within 10 business days, stating that the original complainant is seeking a court order to prevent further infringement of the content at issue, we will clear the complaint from your account’s record, and, at our discretion, we may replace the content that was removed.
How to File a Copyright Counter Notification
Please note that there are potentially serious consequences for fraudulent or bad faith submissions of copyright notifications or counter notifications. Before submitting a counter-notification, you should be sure that you are the actual rights holder of the content removed or that you have a good faith belief that content was erroneously removed. It is important to make sure that you understand the repercussions of submitting a false counter notification.
A proper counter notification should be sent to GrannyMaster’s Copyright Agent, as provided above, and it should contain the following:
- Your name, address, and telephone number
- The URLs of the content that was removed or disabled by us (you can copy and paste the link provided in the notification email)
- The following statement:
I declare that I have a good faith belief that the content was removed as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your physical or electronic signature (e.g., typing your full name)
Last Updated: December 28, 2020